KALLIO is a luxurious ornamental design in turquoise and greys. In Finnish the meaning of the word 'kallio' is 'a cliff'. The cliffs in Finland are smooth and inviting for you to lie down. They have been polished by the movements of the thick crust of glaciers during the ice ages.
Digitally printed high quality duvet cover set in 310 thread count cotton sateen has a silky sheen that brigs out the colors beautifully. The light weight material is durable and feels fresh and comfortable against your skin. These intricately detailed bed linens are perfect to pair with plain dye sheets for a stunning and appealing athmosphere. The bold and striking colors upgrade your bedroom with an unique, outstanding look.
KALLIO (CLIFF) DUVET COVER SET
- Set includes: Duvet cover 150x200cm + pillowcase 50x60cm
- 100% cotton sateen 300 threads/inch²
- Ornamental design
- Digitally printed
- Greys and turquoise
- Machine washable
- Duvet cover open on foot, closure with 3 buttons
- Pillowcase 'Housewife style' pocket closure
We love to take our photos in natural light so there might be slight differences in colors of various images, compared to physical products.
- 100% Cotton Sateen / 310 Thread Count
- Machine Wash 60°C
- Wash Dark and Bright colors separately
- Use Color Wash Detergents only
- Do not Bleach
- Do not Dry Clean
- Do not Tumble Dry
- Iron on High Temperature - with Steam Iron or on Damp Fabric